Specialist Sectors , Wills, Trusts & Probate
often the first point of contact for trustees and beneficiaries of a variety of
trust matters and aim to answer all enquiries as promptly as possible.
Areas of Expertise
- Trust Management and Administration
- Charitable Trusts
- Discretionary Trusts
- Life Interest Trusts
- Declarations of Trust
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Obtaining Grant of Probate
Recent Work Includes
- Advising trustees on trust documentation including; deeds of appointment and retirement where trustees wish to be replaced and assignment
of beneficial interests under a trust.
- Assisting in the administration of Charitable Trusts, including reporting to the Charities Commission and
tax reclaims to HMRC
- Advising on the ongoing management of a multi-million pound Personal Injury Settlement Trust.
- Advising on Discretionary and Life Interest Trusts established under a Will.
- Preparation of 10 year anniversary
Inheritance Tax returns on Discretionary and other Relevant Property
- Advising on Deeds of Variation as a
tax planning measure for generations of the same family.
- Drafting Assisted Purchase Property trusts to enable
parents to lend money to their children when purchasing property with another
Professional Associations and Qualifications
- 1st LLB Honors degree Bournemouth University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Distinction) Bournemouth University
- Qualified as Solicitor in September 2015