“Very responsive and ready to support their clients with professionalism, energy and focus”
Commercial Property – Legal 500 UK 2022Read Google Reviews
“The team at Ellis Jones has a fantastic knowledge of their subject and a real empathy for clients, I would always recommend them”
Legal 500 UK 2020Read Google Reviews
“Sophie Webster was totally on the ball; very professional, quick to respond and a pleasure to deal with.”
Read Google Reviews
I aim to provide a professional yet friendly approach, in order to build good relationships with clients, and guide them through what can often be a stressful time when buying or selling. I provide clients with clear and helpful advice along the way, whilst remaining professional and personable.
Area of Expertise
- Residential freehold sales and purchases
- Residential leasehold sales and purchases
- Lease extensions
- Lease variations
- Transfers of Equity
- Equity release mortgages
- New build purchases
- Forces Help to Buy
- Development Plot Sales
- Unregistered title
- Acting on behalf of an award-winning Developer in the South – Singlehandedly dealing with over 450 sales/part-exchanges located over nine different Sites.
- Acting on behalf of a local Managing Agent in connection with multiple lease extensions and lease variations across a number of blocks of flats in Swanage.
Professional Associations & Qualifications
- CILEx Conveyancing Practitioner – Qualified in January 2024.
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (FCILEx) – Qualified in 2019.
- CILEx Level 6 Diploma in Conveyancing – I achieved a Distinction and came within the top 6% of exam attendees, at the time, across the UK.
- LLB (Hons) Law Degree from Bournemouth University – Graduated in 2014.