Consultant Solicitor and Head of Crime, Motoring Matters & Inquests
I am extremely conscious of the fact that the areas of law that I specialise in can be among the most stressful of all. Losing one’s liberty, a loved one or a driving licence can have a very significant effect on our lives and hence I try to relieve the stresses of going through these times with a friendly, but professional and thorough attitude to each case.
I never let my clients down and I have a very great passion to obtain fairness and the right result. I believe that no client should leave my office disappointed in my level of service under any circumstances.
I have a huge amount of knowledge and experience of all aspects of my work built up over the last 30 years specialising Criminal and Motoring Law. Not only have I seen the Courtroom from the Defence angle but also used to work for the Prosecution in my early days and I have the privilege to be married to a former Magistrates Court Legal Adviser.
Areas of Expertise
- All areas of Criminal and Motoring Law, specialising in Serious Fraud, Sexual and all forms of Assault Cases in particular Domestic Violence.
- Coronial Law and Inquest Cases.
Experience, Professional Associations and Qualifications
- Obtained a Law Degree in 1980 (including Forensic Medicine)
- Passed the Solicitors Finals in 1985
- Admitted as a Solicitor March 1986
- Admitted as a Duty Solicitor 1989
- Former Deputy Coroner for Bournemouth, Poole and Eastern Dorset