My primary role is to assist the Banking & Finance Litigation team at Ellis Jones. I deal mainly with banking, gaming and gambling matters, focusing on contentious and non contentious work. In my work I strive to be organised, attentive to details, and professional.
Areas of Expertise
- Non contentious commercial matters
- Contentious gaming and gambling matters
Route to Ellis Jones
I graduated from the University of Lyon III, Jean Moulin with an LLB Law degree in 2015 and continued my education with a Master’s degree in Business Law and Tax Engineering for two years at the same university. Through my French academic background, I developed a solid foundation upon which I commenced my legal career which comprised of legal work experiences within in-house legal teams and in private practice at commercial law firms. I then completed the LLM in International Tax Law at Bournemouth University and the LLM in International Financial Law at King’s College London. In my postgraduate studies, I elected to focus on cryptocurrencies regulations.
Professional Associations and Qualifications
- LLB (Hons) Law Degree from the University of Lyon III
- Master 1 Degree in Business Law from the University of Lyon III
- Master 2 Degree in Tax Engineering from the University of Lyon III
- LLM in International Tax Law from Bournemouth University (Distinction)
- LLM in International Financial Law from King’s College London (Merit)
- GDL from BPP Law School
- LPC from BPP Law School