Partner & Solicitor
Friendly, approachable, efficient and place great store in client service.
Areas of Expertise
I specialise in land redevelopment and Restrictive Covenant work and have been involved in high value redevelopment projects both locally and nationally.
Recent Work Includes
- Redevelopment and change of use of an office block in Bristol to 53 residential units and 1 commercial unit
- Over 100 plot sales in the last year
- Negotiation and release of Restrictive Covenants to allow residential development
- Change of use of social care facility into residential increasing the value by £5.5 million
Experience, Professional Associations and Qualifications
- Qualified as a solicitor in September 1993
- Became Partner of the firm in 2013
- LLB Hons 1990
- Guildford Law School Law Society Finals 1991
- Member of the Law Society
- Member of the Bournemouth & District Law Society