My primary role is to assist the Partners and Solicitors within the Family department.
I strive to deliver a professional and practical approach to my work, in order to provide clear and concise advice. I believe that having a strong relationship with your client is paramount and therefore I endeavor to be approachable and make my clients feel at ease.
Areas of Expertise
- All aspects of divorce and civil partnership dissolution
- Financial disputes arising from relationship breakdown
- Child abduction
- Cohabitation agreements
- Emergency applications to protect children
- Emergency applications relating to domestic violence
- Disputes involving children including access, contact, choice of school, relocation and holidays
My Route to Ellis Jones
I joined Ellis Jones in July 2018 as a legal assistant, working in the Business Services department. Following this, I was a paralegal within the Wills, Trust and Probate team, whilst studying the Legal Practice Course at Bournemouth University. Ellis Jones has always been very supportive throughout my studies. In September 2020, I commenced my Training Contract with the firm. I completed my first seat with the Wills, Trust and Probate team and my second seat in the Dispute Resolution team. I hope to qualify as a solicitor in March 2022.
Professional Associations & Qualifications
- LLB (Hons) Law Degree from the University of the West of England (2.1)
- Legal Practice Course from the University of Bournemouth
- Member of the Bournemouth & District Law Society