My primary role is to assist Lauren Day, Partner and Head of Dispute Resolution and other members of the Dispute Resolution team.
I am hard-working and I always strive to progress matters in the best way possible. I believe that creating and maintaining a good working relationship with the client, whether an individual or business, is key to providing the best advice.
My route to Ellis Jones
I recently successfully completed a Law LLB degree from the University of Southampton
I started working at Ellis Jones one week after my last law exam, so this is my first legal job.
Areas of Expertise
Before commencing my training contract I worked as a paralegal within the Banking and Finance Litigation department.
As part of my Training Contract, I am spending time in the following departments:
- Banking and Finance Litigation;
- Dispute Resolution (currently).
Professional associations and qualifications
- LLB Law Degree from the University of Southampton (2017)
- LLM Master of Laws from the University of Law, Guildford (2018)
- Fluent in French (reading/writing/speaking) and working proficiency in Spanish (reading/writing/speaking)