I recently joined Ellis Jones from an international manufacturing company where I negotiated international commercial contacts. Prior to this, I worked as a commercial solicitor for a Southampton law firm and specialised in commercial contracts, e-commerce and intellectual property.
I am personable, approachable and take the time to get to know my clients and understand their needs. That way I achieve my client’s objectives efficiently.
Prior to my career in law, I worked as a publican for a local brewery.
Areas of Expertise
- Terms and conditions of trade (both business to business and business to consumer), international commercial contracts
- Intellectual property rights – copyright, design right and trade mark advice and registrations
- Distribution and franchise agreements
- IT - software and mobile application agreements, website, domain names and e-commerce
- Company/Partnership formations/dissolution
- Shareholder agreements
- Loan agreements
Experience, Professional Associations & Qualifications
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2015
- Post Graduate Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Bournemouth University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- LLB (2:1) University of Southampton