I joined Ellis Jones from a global manufacturing company where I negotiated international commercial contracts in Europe. Prior to this, I worked as a commercial solicitor for a Southampton law firm and specialised in commercial agreements, e-commerce and intellectual property.
I am personable, approachable and take the time to get to know my clients and understand their needs. That way I achieve my client’s objectives efficiently and cost effectively.
Prior to my career in law, I worked as a publican for a local brewery.
Areas of Expertise
- Terms and conditions of trade (both business to business and
business to consumer), international and domestic commercial contracts
Intellectual property rights – copyright, design right and trade mark advice and registrations
Distribution and franchise agreements
IT - software and mobile application agreements, website, domain names and e-commerce, SAAS/DAAS/VOIP
Asset/share sales and purchases
Shareholder agreements and restructuring of share capital
Experience, Professional Associations & Qualifications
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2015
- Post Graduate Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Bournemouth University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- LLB (2:1) University of Southampton