My aim is to provide a prompt and effective service to business clients which takes account of commercial realities including keeping legal costs to a reasonable level. Essential to this end is the giving of crisp and clear advice so that clients know where they stand at all stages of the legal process.
Areas of Expertise
- Purchases and sales of businesses and companies (often with earnouts, options or other management incentives on exit).
- IT related and other commercial agreements.
- Extensive experience in acting for restaurants and companies in the leisure industry.
Recent Work Includes
- Acting for an English company, an international distributor of specialist engineering parts, and its shareholders in the negotiation and completion of a suite of international agreements.
- Acting for an English Company in the buy back of shares from outgoing shareholders.
- Drafting and advising on shareholders agreements.
- Drafting and advising on option agreements including cross options.
- Drafting terms of business for various sectors including estate agents and wedding organisers.
- Purchase and sale of restaurants.
- Drafting and advising on limited liability and other partnership agreements.
Experience, Professional Associations and Qualifications