I provide paralegal support to Carla Brown, the Head of the department, and the rest of the team. I strive to produce a high standard of work whilst maintaining a friendly yet professional outlook.
I am currently studying and will qualify as a Chartered Legal Executive next year.
Areas of Expertise
- Drafting Wills
- Preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Assisting with the day to day administration of Trusts
- Drafting paperwork in connection with the setting up and winding up Trusts
- Assisting in all aspects of estate administration.
Recent Work Includes
- Assisting with long running complex trust matters.
- Drafting complex Wills for HNW clients
- Assisting high level fee earners with complex probate matters
Professional Associations and Qualifications
LLB (Hons) Law Degree from University of Westminster