Sometimes it is necessary to seek the Court’s assistance in resolving issues over finances, for example:-
- One or both parties have unrealistic expectations and this is a block to a negotiated settlement.
- There is an unresolved factual issue which is of central importance and a Court ruling is required.
- One party has given a dishonest or misleading financial disclosure.
- All attempts at resolving the dispute through non Court options have been exhausted, resulting in a stalemate situation.
- There is a pressing need to resolve matters quickly and a Court imposed timetable is considered the most effective way forward.
Make an Email Enquiry
Victoria Batstone Paralegal
Ian Butterworth Senior Associate Solicitor
Charlotte Cooper Paralegal
Deborah Leask Partner, Solicitor & Joint Head of Family
Sean McNally Partner, Solicitor & Joint Head of Family
Val Sims Personal Assistant
Katie Taft Partner, Solicitor & Mediator
Jenny Treasure Personal Assistant