Tripping on Private Property

If you have been injured in a tripping accident whilst on private property that was not your fault, you may be able to make a claim. Most property owners will have personal legal liability insurance on their household contents and/or buildings insurance which would cover such a claim. Owners of private property are still under a duty of care to ensure that their premises are in a safe condition for people visiting them.

Our specialist lawyers have recovered millions of pounds in compensation for clients who have sustained injuries as a result of tripping on private property. Our lawyers have significant experience in dealing with minor injury claims through to catastrophic life changing injury claims.

Contact our No Win, No Fee lawyers for a free consultation.

What should I do if I have been involved in a tripping accident on private property?

  • If possible, take photographs of the area and measurements if appropriate.
  • Get any witness details.
  • Make sure that you report it to the owner of the property.

Here to help

Our specialist teams can provide full service legal advice and assistance, providing practical and cost-effective solutions.

Our offices

302 Charminster Road Bournemouth Dorset BH8 9RU
01202 525333 Contact
Office 320 107 – 111 Fleet Street London EC4A 2AB
02039 784720 Contact
14a Haven RoadCanford Cliffs, Poole Dorset BH13 7LP
01202 709898 Contact
Monmouth Court Southampton Road, Ringwood Hampshire BH24 1HE
01425 484848 Contact
55 High Street Swanage Dorset BH19 2LT
01929 422233 Contact
39a East Street Wimborne Dorset BH21 1DX
01202 057676 Contact