Cycling Accident Claims
If you have been injured in a cycling accident that was not your fault, you may be able to make a claim.
Our specialist cycling lawyers have recovered millions of pounds in compensation for injured cyclists. Contact our No Win, No Fee lawyers now for a free consultation.
The Head of the Personal Injury Department, David McWilliam, is a keen cyclist and has participated in many Sportives and in September 2015, cycled from Rome in Italy back to Bournemouth. He and his team of lawyers have significant experience in dealing with cycle accident claims.
We can provide immediate free legal advice and rehabilitation support. We have links with local and national physiotherapists and chiropractors to get you back on your bike as quickly as possible. We can arrange free treatment for you and speed up your recovery.
We also have links with one of the UK’s leading specialist bike shops and can arrange repairs or a replacement bike as quickly as possible. We will help you recover the maximum compensation for your injuries and financial losses and get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
We have lawyers on the Law Society’s Personal Injury Accreditation Scheme, Members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and the Motor Accidents Solicitors Society (MASS).
Why should I use Ellis Jones and not my insurers’ lawyers or those appointed through my British Cycling Membership to deal with my claim?
- We will deal with your claim with no cost to you.
- We will make sure you get the rehabilitation you require before we look at settling your claim.
- We will meet with you and talk you through the claims process.
- We will make sure that you get the full amount of compensation that you are entitled to.
- A lawyer appointed by your insurers will rush your claim through so that they get paid. This may result in under settling your claim. We will deal with your claim so that you receive the maximum compensation.
- We will arrange for your damaged bicycle to be repaired or replaced as quickly as possible.
- Through rehabilitation, we will get you back on your bike as quickly as possible.