If you have been injured in a cycling accident at a junction that was not your fault, you may be able to make a claim. As a cyclist at a junction, this can often be a dangerous part of your journey and vehicles must obey the highway code at all times. Vehicles can pull out of a junction when it is not safe to do so and collide with cyclists very easily which can often lead to minor or serious injuries.
Our specialist lawyers have recovered millions of pounds in compensation for cyclists who have been injured as a result of accidents at junctions. Our lawyers have significant experience in dealing with minor injury claims through to catastrophic life changing injury claims.
Contact our No Win, No Fee lawyers for a free consultation.
Why should I use Ellis Jones and not my insurers’ lawyers or those appointed through my British Cycling Membership to deal with my claim?
- We will deal with your claim with no cost to you.
- We will make sure you get the rehabilitation you require before we look at settling your claim.
- We will meet with you and talk you through the claims process.
- We will make sure that you get the full amount of compensation that you are entitled to.
- A lawyer appointed by your insurers will rush your claim through so that they get paid. This may result in under settling your claim. We will deal with your claim so that you receive the maximum compensation.
- We will arrange for your damaged bicycle to be repaired or replaced as quickly as possible.
- Through rehabilitation, we will get you back on your bike as quickly as possible.