Accident at Work Claims
Our accident at work solicitors have significant experience in dealing with work accident claims involving minor injury claims through to catastrophic life changing injury claims. We have recovered millions of pounds in compensation for accidents at work. This covers injured workers whether they are employed or self-employed.
- Back Injuries
- Boatyard Accidents
- Construction/Building Site Accidents
- Dangerous Machinery
- Factory Accidents
- Fall from Scaffolding
- Forklift Truck Accidents
- Hand Held Power Tool Accidents
- Ladder Accidents
- Lifting Accidents
- Office Accidents
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Slips and Trips
- Warehouse Accidents
We can provide immediate free legal advice and rehabilitation support. We have links with local and national physiotherapists and chiropractors and can arrange free treatment for you to speed up your recovery. We will help you recover the maximum compensation for your injuries and financial losses.
We have accident at work solicitors on the Law Society’s Personal Injury Accreditation Scheme, Members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and the Motor Accidents Solicitors Society (MASS).
Will making a work accident claim against my Employer affect my employment prospects?
- All Employers should have employers liability insurance to cover any accident claims.
- Your employer could be in breach of employment laws if they discriminate against you for making a claim.
- We can help you recover from your injuries by making a claim and get you back to work as quickly as possible.
- In our experience, employers do not take offence or make life difficult for employees if they make a claim. Their insurers will only make a compensation payment if we can prove negligence or that they have breached regulations.
Contact our No Win, No Fee solicitors now for a free consultation.