Employment Law Advice for Employees
Our team of employment law solicitors specialise solely in employment law. They have a proven track record in bringing employment tribunal claims and negotiating large financial settlements.
Our employment law solicitors are renowned for providing quick, cost effective and appropriate advice to employment problems. The team recognise that speed, cost and appropriate advice are key and our employment law solicitors are highly endorsed and recommended by clients, local business community, media and Legal 500.
If you would like further information on the Job Support Scheme, please click here to view our Employee FAQ fact sheet.
Please click here to view our updated Furloughing and Job Retention Scheme FAQs.
- Equal Pay Claims
- Advice relating to post-termination restrictions
- Being transferred to another business (TUPE)
- Breach of Contract
- Discrimination or Harassment at Work
- Settlement Agreement Advice and Negotiations
- Unfair Constructive Dismissal Claim
- Unfair Dismissal Claims
- Unpaid Notice Pay
- Unpaid Wages
- Whistleblower Protection including Raising Health and Safety Concerns
- Working Time, Hours, Rest Breaks and Holidays