Our probate lawyers pride themselves on providing an excellent value service by thoroughly and pragmatically administering estates.
When a loved one passes away it is an upsetting and difficult time. It can also be really challenging if you are seeking to deal with their assets which can become a complex challenge.
We have a range of in-depth knowledge service developed by having worked both locally and further afield for different law firms, banks and companies. We can deal with simple estates and routine enquiries through to administering complex, multi-jurisdictional estates.
Our probate lawyers have tackled an extensive range of work in this area and have experience in advising upon a full range of matters, including where:
- the deceased is partially insolvent (bankrupt)
- there are properties abroad (there may also be foreign Wills)
- there is farmland (and the estate benefits from agricultural property relief)
- there is a business (and the estate benefits from business property relief)
- the beneficiaries are unknown and have to be traced via genealogists
- there are a number of beneficiaries living abroad
- there is high-end art and furniture to be auctioned
- the family have fallen out and are no longer on speaking terms
- the deceased has no family (in which case the funeral needs to be arranged and the house needs to be cleared.)
We understand the grieving process and always deliver our advice in a professional and compassionate way.