Our Probate Solicitors pride themselves on providing an excellent value service by thoroughly and pragmatically administering estates.
Losing a loved one is an upsetting and difficult time, and dealing with their affairs can often be challenging.
At Ellis Jones, our Probate Solicitors are able to offer a range of services to assist you at this time. We can deal with simple, straightforward estates and routine enquiries, through to the more problematic estates, efficiently and effectively.
Our Probate Solicitors have dealt with an extensive range of work in this area and have experience in advising upon a full range of matters, including where:
- the deceased has no family, funeral arrangements need to be made and property cleared
- the deceased is partially insolvent (bankrupt)
- the estate is subject to Inheritance Tax
- there are assets abroad (there may be a foreign Will to consider)
- there is farmland (and agricultural property relief is to be claimed)
- there is a business (and business property relief is to be claimed)
- there are assets to be auctioned, including art collections and furniture
- the beneficiaries are unknown and have to be traced via genealogists
- there are a number of beneficiaries living abroad
- there are family disputes
- asset protection is paramount for future generations
We understand the grieving process and always deliver our advice in a professional, but sensitive and compassionate manner.