Bank and Advisor Misconduct
In recent years, there have been a number of high-profile scandals relating to banking and financial advisor misconduct.
Our banking and finance lawyers have specialist knowledge and expertise across a broad range of areas, acting for both commercial and individual clients to recover losses suffered as a result of bank and advisor misconduct. They have been successful in recovering millions of pounds for clients against banks and professional advisors in recent years.
If you believe you may have been subjected to misconduct by your bank or advisor, please call for a no-obligation initial review of your matter.
- Financial Distress and Debt Restructuring
- Financial Product Mis-selling
- Group Litigation
- How do I get an injunction?
- Interest Rate Hedging Product Mis-selling
- Loan and Overdraft Disputes
- Mortgage Mis-selling
- Pension Mis-selling – When you receive poor advice on your pension investment
- Personal Guarantees
- Rate Manipulation
- RBS Global Restructuring Group