Commercial Property Disputes
We have a wealth of experience in helping and representing clients in a wide spectrum of disputes involving commercial land and property. This includes advising on all aspects of the landlord and tenant relationship and related laws and regulations.
Whatever type of commercial property dispute you find yourself in, we will always start by exploring the possibility of resolving any issues by negotiation, mediation and arbitration. However, if litigation cannot be avoided then, working with you, we can help to bring or defend a claim brought in the civil courts or through the tribunals.
We specialise in a range of areas relating to commercial property disputes, including;
- Land and property ownership disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Property management
- Boundary disputes
- Easements (rights of way, rights to light)
- Adverse possession claims (when you have been using land for a number of years as your own)
- Restrictive covenants (restrictions on how you can use your property)
- Removing trespassers and squatters
- Co-ownership disputes
- Party Wall Act disputes
Our team of solicitors are on hand to provide expert legal advice and guidance no matter what situation you find yourself in, get in touch with a member of the team for information or call us on 01202 525333.