Technology, Software and IT
Our technology lawyers are not only legal experts but have a real interest in and understanding of software, coding, websites and mobile applications. We love technology and we are here to help you with your technology business.
Our technology lawyers have experience in software licensing, protecting intellectual property, IT service contracts, service level agreements (SLAs), software a a service/subscription agreements and in negotiating commercial agreements for our technology sector clients.
Our technology lawyers have experience in advising on and drafting various I.T. contracts and documents including:
- Drafting IT Service Agreements and SLAs;
- Drafting terms and conditions for the provision of I.T. services;
- Drafting and negotiating a website development agreement;
- Drafting software as a service agreements (SAAS) for the advertising, market place and online auction sectors.
- Preparing end user license agreements (EULA) for mobile applications and desktop software;
- Preparing terms and conditions for online UK prize competition websites;
- Preparing terms and conditions for the supply of goods and services through websites to both businesses and consumers (Consumer Rights Act 2015 compliant);
- Acquisition of eBay and Amazon businesses.
Our team offer a free, no obligation meeting to discuss your business and legal requirements further.
I have an idea for a mobile app, what should I do?
A company wishes to use my business for all of its I.T. support and functions. Can you assist?
It sounds like an outsourcing agreement is needed. We can work with you and get to know the services being offered to your customer so we can draft the right agreement for your relationship.
I provide website and online content under a subscription model. What contract do I need?
We would need to get to know you and your business better, but on the face of it, a software as a service agreement could be what is required. Such an agreement would cover the monthly/annual subscriptions, the obligations of both parties and the service levels available if the website/content were to be unavailable.
Partner, Solicitor & Head of Business ServicesView All Experts
Consultant SolicitorView All Experts
Associate SolicitorView All Experts
Registered Foreign Lawyer, LL.MView All Experts
ParalegalView All Experts
SecretaryView All Experts