Rural & Agriculture
We are very experienced in the opportunities and potential difficulties facing rural landowners and those in the agricultural sector.
We will work with you to achieve your overall aim however straightforward or complex. Because of our experience we understand the unique relationships you have within your business and family which form an important part of your daily and working lives.
Our specialist teams provide support to you in the following areas:
- Advising on land acquisition and sales of whole or part of areas of land
- Advising on commercial and residential tenancies affecting your land
- Advising on farm business tenancies and agricultural holdings, business tenancies and all residential occupation of property on land.
- Advising on rights in respect of land, boundaries and use of the land
- Advising in relation to Partnerships and limited companies including formation, dissolution and restructuring
- Terms of business and commercial dealings with your customers and or suppliers
- Employment advice in relation to your employees
Personal and Tax
- Advising on your personal and business tax affairs and working with your advisors
- Reviewing your tax and business structures to achieve your aim for the future
- Consideration with you of Trust structures beneficial to you and your business and family situation
Private Client ConsultantView All Experts
Partner, Solicitor & Head of Employment/HR ServicesView All Experts
Partner, Solicitor & Head of Business ServicesView All Experts
Partner, Solicitor & Head of Dispute ResolutionView All Experts
Consultant SolicitorView All Experts