The Dorset Legal Awards 2019 Finalists
The 2019 Dorset Legal Awards are fast approaching and we look forward to being part of this event which celebrates the success of law firms throughout Dorset.
This year there were over 165 nominations across 17 law firms which have now been shortlisted down to 41 finalists. The awards are categorised into individual awards, team awards and firm-wide awards.
We are delighted to have been shortlisted in a number of categories this year:
- Law Firm of the Year (+100 employees)
- Lawyer of the Year – Victoria Riddleston
- Partner of the Year – William Fox Bregman
- Rising Star of the Year – Clair Phillips
- Team of the Year – Dispute Resolution
- Team of the Year – Personal Injury
- Team of the Year – Company Commercial
- Contribution to the Community
- Engagement with Education
Last year we were delighted to win the Law Firm of the Year award, Lawyer of the Year – Paul Kanolik and our Managing Partner, Nigel Smith, being awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award. We are hoping to continue our success with the Dorset Legal Awards 2019 and wish all of the finalists the best of luck.
The awards ceremony at which the winners will be announced is taking place on Friday 1st March at the Bournemouth International Centre hosted by ASH Elite and Quostar.
To view the list of finalists please click here.