Employment Advice for Employers
Our team of expert employment lawyers specialise solely in employment law and HR advice. We have a proven track record in defending employment tribunal claims.
We act for a range of commercial clients and work with company owners, managers and HR professionals to prevent employment problems arising.
Our employment lawyers are renowned for providing quick and practical advice to employment and HR problems. The team recognises that speed, cost and appropriate advice are key and the individuals in our employment and HR team are highly endorsed and recommended by clients, local business community, media and Legal 500.
If you would like further information on the Job Support Scheme, please click here to view our Employer FAQ fact sheet.
Please click here to view our updated Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme FAQs.
For more information on the Job Support Scheme Expansion for Closed Business Premises, please click here.
- Business Protection Clauses
- Changing Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Data Protection and responding to Data Subject Access Requests
- Defending Tribunal Claims
- Disciplinary Procedure
- Employee Documentation
- Employment Settlement Agreements
- Employment Status
- Employment support for buying or selling businesses – TUPE
- Grievance Procedure
- Handling Sickness Absence
- How to manage an employee with poor performance
- HR Retainers / Consultancy
- HR Training
- Redundancy law and advice for employers