01202 525333
Make An Enquiry
Tripping or Slipping Accidents
Select Service

Road Accidents

If you have been injured in a tripping accident whilst crossing the road that was not your fault, you may be able to make a claim. Councils have a duty of care to ensure that the roads are in a safe condition for the public to use. If you tripped over a defect in the road then the Council may have breached their duty.

Our specialist lawyers have recovered millions of pounds in compensation for clients who have sustained injuries as a result of tripping whilst crossing the road. Our lawyers have significant experience in dealing with minor injury claims through to catastrophic life changing injury claims.

Contact our No Win, No Fee lawyers for a free consultation.

What should I do if I have been involved in a tripping accident whilst crossing the road?

  • If possible, take photographs of the area and measurements if appropriate.
  • Do not report the accident to the Council until you have spoken to us.
  • Get any witness details.
Need Advice?
Our Calculators

We have a number of calculators designed to help you get the information you need.
For more details, choose one of the links below.