I aim to provide a friendly, approachable, efficient and knowledgeable service to my clients.
Areas of Expertise
Most areas of residential conveyancing, both freehold and leasehold, including lease extensions, freehold reversion enfranchisement and equity release and some aspects of commercial work, notably in land redevelopment, but also dealing with commercial leases of light industrial units and shop/office premises.
Experience, Professional Associations and Qualifications
- Qualified as a solicitor in December 1976
- University of Liverpool
- Director of Bournemouth Churches Housing Association and its subsidiaries
- Director of Vita Nova Charity
- Trustee of Wimborne Cricket Club
- Member of the Law Society and BDLS