My role is to assist the Banking and Finance Litigation department in a variety of matters. I undertake preparation of legal documents, drafting of letters to clients along with liaising with clients to discuss cases and legal documents. I also assist the department’s solicitors with file management and undertaking of legal research. I take an attentive and reliable approach to my work with a positive and good-humored manner.
Areas of Expertise
- Banking and Finance Litigation
- Gambling Disputes
- Bank & Advisor misconduct claims.
- Consequential loss claims.
- Consumer credit disputes.
- Contractual claims.
- Debt recovery.
- Financial mis-selling claims, including: Mis-sold Pensions, including Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs) & Tailored Business Loan and Commercial Fixed Rate Loans.
- Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) complaints.
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) complaints.
- Personal and Commercial Banking issues
My Route to Ellis Jones
I graduated from the University of Birmingham with a degree in Political Science and International Relations, following this I worked at a national Law Firm and national Barristers Chambers dealing with a variety of areas of law. I recently completed the Law Conversion Masters and worked at a Central London Law Firm alongside my studies.
Professional Associations & Qualifications
- BA Hons, Political Science and International Relations, University of Birmingham
- LLM (Law Conversion), BPP University