Win a £400 cycling bundle at the London Bike Show
For the 4th year, Ellis Jones Cycling Accident experts will be exhibiting at The London Bike Show at Excel from Friday 29th – Sunday 31st March 2019 inclusive.
As one of the leading cycle accident solicitors in the UK, we love being at the show and meeting fellow cyclists and sharing stories with them. Over the years, we have represented many cyclists that have been injured that we met at the show and have recovered significant compensation payments for them. Some examples are : –
- Road cyclists hit by a car turning right across his path. Concussion, fractures to cheekbone/jaw and extensive dental treatment required. Damages awarded £105,000.
- Cyclist jumped a red light at traffic lights and was hit by a transit van. We were able to recover £30,000 net damages after getting some liability in the cyclists favour as a result of the driver not using the lanes correctly. A leading cycling barrister turned the case down as he did not think that we would win. We did!
- Road cyclist hit on a roundabout by car pulling out in front of him. Extensive lacerations to arm resulting in permanent scarring. Neck and back injuries. Damages awarded £14,000.
- Cyclist in London hit by a car door that was opened in his path. Fractured shoulder requiring surgery. Damages awarded £6,300.
Come and visit us at stand LB321 and enter our free competition to win :-
- Specialized Torch 2.0 Road shoes
- Specialized Propero 3 Helmet
- Endura Pro SL Primaloft Gilet
- Muc Off Dirt Bucket
We will also give you a free sports towel.
At the show, stars from cycling and triathlon will be present and speaking in the Performance Theatre. Alistair & Jonny Brownlee, Chrissie Wellington, Katie Archibald, Sean Kelly, Sean Yates and the Athertons are just some of the star names appearing at the show.
For tickets and further information about the show, visit the London Bike Show’s official website. We look forward to seeing you there.
How can we help?
When you submit this form an email will be sent to the relevant department who will contact you within 48 hours. If you require urgent advice please call 01202 525333.