Being a trustee is an onerous task which often requires individuals to commit a lot of their own time.
We specialise in providing ongoing advice and administrative support to trusts. Our close links with other local professionals means that we can co-ordinate the bigger picture for trusts of all sizes.
We currently manage the running of a significant portfolio of trusts ranging in complexity from legacy trusts for grandchildren and minor beneficiaries to charitable trusts and multi-million pound personal injury trusts.
We can support trustees by corresponding with beneficiaries and other professionals, arranging trustee meetings and actively managing distributions from trusts to provide a rounded service for the assurance of trustees.
Our experienced trust administration lawyers can assist with many of the routine aspects of managing a trust including:
- arranging trustee meetings
- liaising with financial advisors and accountants
- reviewing investment performance
- management of trust properties
- preparing trust documentation (minutes, resolutions, deeds)
- deeds of Appointment and Retirement of Trustees
- safe storage of trust deeds
- liaising with beneficiaries
- arranging distributions
Every trust has different requirements; therefore, our trust administration lawyers offer a personal service which can be tailored to the requirements of your trust.