My primary role within the Commercial Property Department is to assist Anna Zeeva. I also assist Matthew Clake and the rest of the team when needed. I have a professional approach to my work and I endeavor to build a trusting relationship with all clients, doing my utmost to provide practical and emotional support where required.
Areas of expertise
- Setting up New Clients on our database
- Liaising with clients when needed
- Assisting with amending Contracts, Leases, Rent Deposit Deeds, Transfer Deeds and the alike
- Drafting and Submitting Stamp Duty Land Tax and Land Registry Application
- Dealing with general matters
My route to Ellis Jones
I left school in 2004 where I was luckily enough to get accepted for an office junior role in a small firm in Wimborne. Unfortunately after a few months I was no longer needed and approached Ellis Jones as they has a position open. I started working for Ellis Jones as Receptionist/Typist in 2005. I have now been with the firm over 13 years where I have been given lots of opportunities to progress and enhance my skills and I now work as a Legal Secretary in the Commercial Property Department.