“The Commercial Property section of the Ellis Jones website identifies that Ellis Jones’ key objectives are to “provide balanced clear commercial advice and a truly personal service”. Matt Clake, succeeds in meeting these objectives as well as providing a first class service.”
Mr BellRead Google Reviews
“They have met all enquiries with relish and enthusiasm, and dealt with them in a most professional manner. I have no hesitation in recommending Ellis Jones as a professional and legal advisor and in particular Matthew Clake, who goes the extra mile.”
Mr KingRead Google Reviews
“Very responsive and ready to support their clients with professionalism, energy and focus”
Commercial Property – Legal 500 UK 2022Read Google Reviews
A proactive approach, with advice based on both the law, and on commercial realities.
Area of Expertise
- Resolving of title problems on a bespoke conversion of a listed building.
- Acting on behalf of a convenience store chain in its acquisition of circa 50 stores (on going).
- Acting on behalf of the developer of the largest private residential development in Bournemouth (85 apartments).
- Acting in the matter of the negotiation and agreeing of a complex Estate Deed near Gatwick airport, involving 7 other law firms.
Professional Associations & Qualifications
- Qualified as a solicitor in September 2002
- Became Partner of the firm in 2012
- Legal Practice Course from College of Law Chester
- Common Professional Examination from College of Law Chester
- BA (Hons) Econ from University of Manchester in Economics and Politics
- Recommended Lawyer by The Legal 500 UK 2023 for Commercial Property