Partner & Solicitor
A pro-active approach, with advice based on both the law, and on commercial realities.
Areas of Expertise
- Drafting and negotiating leases
- Sales and purchases of land
- Land Development
- Sales and purchase of small businesses
- Drafting of overages, options and conditional contracts for Land Development
Recent Work Includes
- Resolving of title problems on a bespoke conversion of a listed building.
- Acting on behalf of a convenience store chain in its acquisition of circa 50 stores (on going).
- Acting on behalf of the developer of the largest private residential development in Bournemouth (85 apartments).
- Acting in the matter of the negotiation and agreeing of a complex Estate Deed near Gatwick airport, involving 7 other law firms.
Experience, Professional Associations and Qualifications
- Qualified as a solicitor in September 2002
- Became Partner of the firm in 2012
- Legal Practice Course from College of Law Chester
- Common Professional Examination from College of Law Chester
- BA (Hons) Econ from University of Manchester in Economics and Politics