My aim is to provide commercially minded solutions that are clear and concise. It is important to me that all advice is given in a personal and friendly manner and that lasting working relationships are built with all clients.
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial and Consumer Debt Recovery and Litigation
- Corporate and Individual Insolvency;
- Winding Up Petitions (including petitions post the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020), Bankruptcy Petitions
- Statutory Demands; both Corporate and Individual
- Enforcement of County Court Judgments; High Court Writs, County Court Warrants, Charging Orders, Attachment of Earnings Orders
- Applications to amend and Set Aside Judgments
- Insolvency monitoring
Route to Ellis Jones
I completed a History Degree at the University of Winchester is 2014. Since then I have gained four years experience in a fast paced Litigation and Recoveries department, specialising in Winding Up Proceedings and Corporate Insolvency.
Professional Associations and Qualifications
- BA(Hons) History Degree from the University of Winchester