Emergency Service Vehicle Accident Compensation
If you have been injured in a road traffic accident involving an emergency service vehicle, you may still be able to make a claim for compensation.
The emergency services have very strict rules and regulations regarding driving with blue lights and/or sirens on and are still subject to the Highway Code.
Our specialist lawyers have recovered millions of pounds in compensation for clients who have sustained injuries involving emergency service vehicles. Our lawyers have significant experience in dealing with minor injury claims through to catastrophic life changing injury claims.
Contact our No Win, No Fee lawyers for a free consultation.
Why should I use Ellis Jones and not my insurers’ lawyers to deal with my claim?
- We will deal with your claim with no cost to you.
- We will make sure you get the rehabilitation you require before we look at settling your claim.
- We will meet with you and talk you through the claims process.
- We will make sure that you get the full amount of compensation that you are entitled to.
- A lawyer appointed by your insurers will rush your claim through so that they get paid. This may result in under settling your claim. We will deal with your claim so that you receive the maximum compensation.