01202 525333
Make An Enquiry
Road Traffic Accidents
Select Service


If you have been injured in a road traffic accident as a driver, passenger, pedestrian or cyclist and the other party was not insured, you still may be able to make a claim.

These claims are handled by the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB) and they will step into the place of the other driver and will pay you as if the other driver was insured.

Claims through the MIB are very complex and special rules apply. Our specialist team has vast experience in dealing with MIB claims and can lead you through this difficult process. If you were involved in such an accident, you must report it to the police as soon as possible or the MIB will refuse to deal with the claim.

Our specialist lawyers have recovered millions of pounds in compensation for clients who have sustained injuries where the other driver has failed to stop. Our lawyers have significant experience in dealing with minor injury claims through to catastrophic life changing injury claims.

Contact our No Win, No Fee lawyers for a free consultation.

Need Advice?
Our Calculators

We have a number of calculators designed to help you get the information you need.
For more details, choose one of the links below.