01202 525333
Make An Enquiry
Tripping or Slipping Accidents
Select Service

Tripping on Private Property

If you have been injured in a tripping accident whilst on private property that was not your fault, you may be able to make a claim. Most property owners will have personal legal liability insurance on their household contents and/or buildings insurance which would cover such a claim. Owners of private property are still under a duty of care to ensure that their premises are in a safe condition for people visiting them.

Our specialist lawyers have recovered millions of pounds in compensation for clients who have sustained injuries as a result of tripping on private property. Our lawyers have significant experience in dealing with minor injury claims through to catastrophic life changing injury claims.

Contact our No Win, No Fee lawyers for a free consultation.

What should I do if I have been involved in a tripping accident on private property?

  • If possible, take photographs of the area and measurements if appropriate.
  • Get any witness details.
  • Make sure that you report it to the owner of the property.
Need Advice?
Our Calculators

We have a number of calculators designed to help you get the information you need.
For more details, choose one of the links below.