Terms and Conditions
Contracts are key to ensuring that your dealings with customers and suppliers run smoothly. Ineffective terms of business can result in disputes and negatively effect cash-flow.
Our commercial solicitors are experienced in advising on and negotiating both business to consumer and business to business contracts. We regularly assist our clients in negotiating the terms of commercial contracts both domestic and international.
Recent work completed by our commercial lawyers includes negotiating, advising on and preparing terms and conditions for:
- Websites supplying goods and services to both businesses and consumers;
- Negotiating international commercial contracts in the engineering sector;
- Estate agency terms and conditions (for both sales and lettings);
- Terms for a precious metals purchasing business;
- Holiday rentals business terms and conditions; and
- Digital products website (digital downloads).
Our team offer a free, no obligation meeting to discuss your business and legal requirements further.