We have developed an efficient and cost effective procedure for assisting Landlords with terminating tenancy agreements or Assisted Shorthold Tenancies (ASTs).
Our specialist team deal with all aspects of residential Landlord and Tenant issues. This is a particularly complex and technical area of the law which is heavily weighted in favor of tenants.
If you experiencing difficulties with your tenant and wish to seek possession of your property then our lawyers can:
- Advise you on your legal position in relation to the eviction of your problem tenant
- Draft the Notice to end the tenancy - s8 or s21
- Manage the collection of outstanding rent arrears
- Provide advice and manage Court proceedings for a claims of disrepair at your property
- Instigate Court proceedings for the relevant Possession Order if the tenant does not leave in accordance with the Notice to end the tenancy
- Represent you at the Possession Order hearing
- Enforce Possession Orders to recover the property via the Bailiff (if required)