Technology, Software and IT
Our technology lawyers are not only legal experts but have a real interest in and understanding of software, coding, websites and mobile applications which enables them to really understand our clients’ technology business.
Based in Bournemouth (Tech Start Up Capital of the UK in 2015) our technology lawyers have experience in software licensing, protecting intellectual property, IT service contracts, service level agreements (SLAs) and in negotiating the terms and conditions of commercial agreements for our technology sector clients.
Recent work includes:
- Drafting IT Service Agreements and SLA;
- Software and hardware maintenance agreements;
- Preparing end user license agreements (EULA) for mobile applications and desktop software;
- Terms and conditions for the lease of hardware and license of software as a combined product;
- Preparing terms and conditions for a mobile application UK prize competition;
- Preparing terms and conditions for the supply of goods and services through websites to both businesses and consumers (Consumer Rights Act 2015 compliant);
- Acquisition of eBay businesses.
Our team offer a free, no obligation meeting to discuss your business and legal requirements further.