Road Traffic Collision
If you have been injured in a road traffic accident on your bike that was not your fault, you may be able to make a claim. If you have been hit by a car, van, taxi, lorry or motorbike, then you may be able to make a claim. Cyclists can often sustain serious injuries as a result of being hit by another vehicle.
Our specialist lawyers have recovered millions of pounds in compensation for clients who have sustained injuries on their bikes as a result of road traffic collisions. Our lawyers have significant experience in dealing with minor injury claims through to catastrophic life changing injury claims.
Contact our No Win, No Fee lawyers for a free consultation.
Why should I use Ellis Jones and not my insurers’ lawyers or those appointed through my British Cycling Membership to deal with my claim?
- We will deal with your claim with no cost to you.
- We will make sure you get the rehabilitation you require before we look at settling your claim.
- We will meet with you and talk you through the claims process.
- We will make sure that you get the full amount of compensation that you are entitled to.
- A lawyer appointed by your insurers will rush your claim through so that they get paid. This may result in under settling your claim. We will deal with your claim so that you receive the maximum compensation.
- We will arrange for your damaged bicycle to be repaired or replaced as quickly as possible.
- Through rehabilitation, we will get you back on your bike as quickly as possible.