Harassment and Stalking
Harassment and stalking are offences that can happen in a wide variety of situations, for example at work, during education or within a family environment as well a socially.
Behaviour which is typically labelled as harassment or stalking is as follows:
- Following, watching or spying on a person
- Inappropriate confrontations or approaches to a person
- Receipt of unwanted communications, such as telephone calls, texts or letters
- Loitering near or uninvited visits to a person’s workplace or home
- Interfering with property belonging to a person
- Monitoring a person’s use of the internet, email or other communication
- Publishing or threatening to publish intimate photographs (“revenge porn”)
These offences are just a few of a number of allegations which could lead to a Restraining Order being imposed upon you. Breach of this type of Order is extremely serious.
If you have been accused of or are being investigated for harassment or stalking and would like to discuss your situation and obtain legal advice, please contact our legal experts to arrange a reduced fee initial meeting.