Our specialist solicitors have recovered millions of pounds in compensation for injured cyclists. The Head of the Personal Injury Department, David McWilliam, is a keen cyclist and has participated in many Sportives including a cycle from Rome, Italy back to Bournemouth September 2015. Our experts have significant experience in dealing with cycle accident claims.
We can provide immediate free legal advice and rehabilitation support. We have links with local and national physiotherapists and chiropractors to get you back on your bike as quickly as possible. Our lawyers can arrange free treatment for you and speed up your recovery.
We also have links with one of the UK’s leading specialist bike shops and can arrange repairs or a replacement bike as quickly as possible. We will help you recover the maximum compensation for your injuries and financial losses and get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
Why should I use Ellis Jones and not my insurers’ lawyers or those appointed through my British Cycling Membership to deal with my claim?
- We will deal with your claim with no cost to you.
- We will make sure you get the rehabilitation you require before we look at settling your claim.
- We will meet with you and talk you through the claims process.
- We will make sure that you get the full amount of compensation that you are entitled to.
- A lawyer appointed by your insurers will rush your claim through so that they get paid. This may result in under settling your claim. We will deal with your claim so that you receive the maximum compensation.
- We will arrange for your damaged bicycle to be repaired or replaced as quickly as possible.
- Through rehabilitation, we will get you back on your bike as quickly as possible.
Contact our No Win, No Fee solicitors for a free consultation.