Buying/Selling a Business
Buying or selling a business can be an extremely complex, stressful and costly experience. Legal advice is an absolute necessity in such transactions to protect your interests and ensure that you are not exposed to any significant and potentially long term risks.
Our buying or selling a business solicitors have a great deal of experience in dealing with mergers and acquisitions, ranging from small local deals to multi-million pound international transactions.
Recent work completed by our mergers and acquisitions experts includes:
- Multiple sales and purchases of high value care homes in Dorset, Hampshire and the South;
- Sale of a multi million pound Dorset based civil engineering company;
- Purchase of a fabric retail business;
- Sale of multiple accountancy practices;
- Purchase of a health club;
- Acquisition of Dutch and German companies;
- Sale of a chain of pharmacy businesses;
- Pre-pack sales and purchases.
Our commerical solicitors offer a free, no obligation meeting to discuss your business and legal requirements further.