Banking & Finance Litigation
My primary role is to assist the Banking & Finance Litigation team at Ellis Jones. I deal mainly with banking, gaming and gambling matters, focusing on contentious and non contentious work. My approach to work is flexible and my priority is to consistently deliver a friendly, professional service to clients.
Areas of Expertise
- Non contentious commercial matters
- Contentious gaming and gambling matters
My Route to Ellis Jones
I completed an undergraduate degree in law and a postgraduate degree in advocacy at the University of Malta. Through my academic background, I developed a solid foundation upon which I commenced my legal career which comprised of legal work experiences within in-house legal teams and in private practice at commercial law firms. I moved to London in 2019 to read for a specialised postgraduate degree in International Banking & Finance and further developed my interest in these areas of the law.
Professional Associations & Qualifications
- LLB (Hons) Law Degree from the University of Malta
- MAdv Master of Advocacy Degree from the University of Malta
- LLM Master of Laws in International Banking and Finance from University College London (UCL)