To provide a no nonsense approach to get to the heart of the problem and give you commercial and practical advice to resolve the issues.
In The Legal 500 Robert's knowledge in his field has been described as "amazing" and considered "quick and efficient".
My Clients require an immediate solution based approach and I act for several clients who either need predictive advice involving an insolvency scenario and or a Business recovery solution. We have links to funders and also provide a transparent and costs service.
Areas of Expertise
- Extensive Insolvency and Business Recovery Solutions
- Extensive specialist property and commercial dispute experience in Landlord and Tenant, land disputes land claims.
Recent Work Includes
- Advising National IP Office Holders in relation to varied recovery claims on behalf of companies in Liquidation and Administration against directors and bank.
- Advising Individual director in relation to £12.5 million Loans and Administration and property recovery, including Challenge to Administrators powers and basis for Administration.
- Advising on substantial property and finance solution for residential developer c £4 million.
- Representing a FTSE 100 company on Landlord and Tenant Renewal proceedings involving a contested multi million pound claim.
- Advising a property group in relation to its industrial estates and in relation to Landlord and Tenant matters
- Advising on all types of commercial landlord and tenant disputes ranging from enforcement of covenants to forfeiture and Distress under CRAR
- Advising in relation to service charge issues and recovery
- Advising in relation to all residential tenancies
Experience, Professional Associations and Qualifications
- Qualified as a solicitor in October 1991
- Member of the Property Litigation Association
- Member of the Agricultural Lawyers Association
- Solicitors Final Examination from College of Law Guildford LLB(Hons)
- Law Degree from University of Glamorgan (1st in graduating class)
- Recommended Lawyer by The Legal 500 (UK 2016) for Commercial Litigation