I am a positive and proactive trainee solicitor, always aiming to provide a friendly, approachable and clear service and tailoring my advice to your specific needs.
Areas of Expertise
Criminal Litigation, specifically;
- Speeding, totting, drink driving and other road traffic offences;
- Fraud and other financial offences;
- Drug offences;
- Assault offences, including domestic violence.
- Mis-sold Interest Rate Hedging Products (i.e. Swaps, Collars and Caps);
- Mis-sold Fixed Rate Loans;
- LIBOR manipulation; and
- General banking and litigation disputes
Recent Work Includes
- Assisted on numerous speeding and totting cases, including successfully pleading exceptional hardship and avoiding the mandatory disqualification;
- Assisted on a number of drink driving cases where only the minimum driving ban was enforced;
- Assisted a variety of assault cases;
- Assisting on a number of fraud cases.
- Part of the Banking and Finance Department which has recovered over 30 million for clients;
- Assisted on numerous financial and swap mis-selling claims through the High Court;
- Assisting on the progression of claims through the Interest Rate Hedging Product Review;
- Assisting on the progression of claims through the Financial Ombudsman Service;
- Been involved in mediation and other settlement methods to facilitate out of court settlement.
Experience, Professional Associations and Qualifications
- Qualified as a solicitor in September 2017
- Legal Practice Course with Distinction from University of Law Guildford
- LLB (Hons) Law Degree from Bournemouth University (2:1)