Chartered Legal Executive
Wills, Trusts & Probate
I always aim to understand clients’ needs in order to provide clear
and practical advice.
Areas of Expertise
- Trust administration, to include their creation and winding up
- Advice regarding asset protection and inheritance tax planning
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Declarations of Trust
- Loan Agreements
- Estate Administration
- Administering complex trusts.
- Winding up trusts and dealing with the associated tax reporting requirements.
- Taking over a number of historic trust files and bringing matters up to date for the trustees.
- Providing asset protection advice to private clients by assessing and understanding their requirements and drafting associated legal documentation.
- Drafting bespoke loan agreements and dealing with associated Land Registry requirements, where appropriate.
- Advising regarding variations to deceased’s estates and considering the wider picture and how this may impact the family as a whole.
Experience, Professional Associations and Qualifications
- Qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive on 21 April 2016
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- LLB (Hons) Law Degree from Bournemouth University
- Affiliate member of STEP (The Society for Trust and Estate Practitioners)