I endeavor to provide commercially minded, practical and cost effective solutions to a broad range of issues faced by my clients.
My Route to Ellis Jones
I have a considerable amount of experience in commercial litigation, with a particular focus on banking and finance disputes. I also specialise in non-contentious banking and finance transactions.
Banking and Finance Litigation
- Professional negligence claims against solicitors and/or valuers, including multi-million pound disputes;
- Complex and/or sensitive repossession proceedings;
- Disputes involving fraudulent property transactions;
- Advising on title rectification issues and claims against the Land Registry.
- High value commercial litigation claims;
- Contractual disputes, such as breach of contract;
- Professional negligence claims.
Banking and Finance Transactional
- Advising lenders and borrowers on debt finance transactions across a number of sectors;
- Real estate investment and development funding;
- Acting on transactions involving bilateral and syndicated loan agreements;
- Advising on personal guarantees
Personal Associations and Qualifications
- Qualified as a solicitor in September 2014
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice from BPP Law School in Leeds
- LLB (Hons) Law Degree