I have a professional approach to my work and strive to offer a high quality service to our clients.
My Route to Ellis Jones
I completed my undergraduate degree in Law at the University of Athens and I am a qualified lawyer in Greece, regulated by the Athens Bar Association. I have also studied at the University of Nottingham and was awarded my master’s degree in International Commercial Law. I have worked in the courts and law offices in Greece and law firms in the UK.
Areas of Expertise and Experience
Prior to joining Ellis Jones, I had obtained experience assisting primarily in the following areas: Dispute Resolution, Employment, Corporate & Commercial Law. After joining Ellis Jones, I worked in our Banking & Finance Litigation department, where we represent both commercial and individual clients and assist in recovering losses suffered due to financial product mis-selling and banking misconduct. During that time, I dealt with the following areas of work:
- Loan disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Claims and complaints in relation to the conduct of the RBS' Global Restructuring Group
- Claims and complaints in relation to mis-sold Fixed Rate Loans/Tailored Business Loans and other financial products
- Complaints through the IRHP Review and the Financial Ombudsman Service
- Consequential loss claims
Prior to joining the Business Services team, I obtained experience in Conveyancing, Commercial Property, Dispute Resolution and Insolvency, working in the relevant departments.
I am a Registered Foreign Lawyer (RFL), regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA). I am currently working in our Business Services department, assisting Neil Cook (Partner, Solicitor and Head of Business Services).
Professional Associations and Qualifications
- Registered Foreign Lawyer with the SRA since January 2021
- Registered European Lawyer with the SRA since July 2018
- Member of the Athens Bar Association since January 2014
- LLM International Commercial Law from the University of Nottingham
- Bachelor of Laws from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens