My primary role is to assist William Fox Bregman, Solicitor and Head of the Banking & Finance Litigation Department. I have a professional approach to my work and strive to offer a high quality service to our clients.
My Route to Ellis Jones
I completed my undergraduate degree in Law at the University of Athens and I am a qualified lawyer in Greece. I have also studied at the University of Nottingham and was awarded my master’s degree in International Commercial Law. I have worked in the Courts and law offices in Greece, and law firms in the UK.
Areas of Expertise and Experience
Before joining Ellis Jones, I obtained experience as a Paralegal assisting primarily in the following areas: Civil Litigation, Employment, Corporate & Commercial Law. Over the past two years, I have been working as a Paralegal in our Banking & Finance Litigation department, where we represent both commercial and individual clients and assist in recovering losses suffered due to financial product mis-selling and banking misconduct.
I have approximately 2 years of experience dealing with the following areas of work:-
- Loan disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Claims and complaints in relation to the conduct of RBS' Global Restructuring Group
- Claims and complaints in relation to mis-sold Fixed Rate Loans/Tailored Business Loans and other financial products
- Complaints through the IRHP Review and the Financial Ombudsman Service
- Consequential loss claims
Professional Associations and Qualifications
- Registered European Lawyer with the SRA since July 2018
- Member of the Athens Bar Association since January 2014
- LLM International Commercial Law from the University of Nottingham
- Bachelor of Laws from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens