Conveyancing - Residential Property
Conveyancing is one of the most stressful events people will go through and one of their most expensive purchases. My aim is make the process as straightforward as possible and ensure that clients are well informed through every step of the process. I have 15 years of experience in Conveyancing so you can be confident that your matter will be looked after with care, attention and expertise.
Areas of Expertise and Experience
I have over 15 years of experience including dealing with the following:-
- Residential sales and purchases of both freehold and leasehold properties.
- Transfer of Equity.
- Shared Ownership and Help to Buy.
- New Build Properties.
- Plot purchases and sales.
Recent Work Includes
- Assisting in representing a property group in their purchase of various sites and properties for re-development.
- Acting for first time buyers in the purchase of their first home including Shared Ownership and Help to Buy schemes.
- Acting for developer clients in the purchase and subsequent sales of properties and land.
- Advising in relation to leasehold matters and properties.
- Assisting with Lease Extensions and Option Agreements.