A pragmatic and adaptable approach to each matter has proved to be a decisive factor in resolving results and solutions to problems for my clients.
Areas of Expertise and Experience
I have over 15 years of experience including the following areas of work:-
- Commercial Debt Collection;
- Residential Property dispute experience in Landlord and Tenant;
- Commercial Property disputes experience in Landlord and Tenant;
- Dispute Resolution experience in consumer disputes;
- Drafting Assured Tenancy Agreements;
- CCJ Removal;
- Rent and service charge arrears.
Recent Work Includes
- Advising in respect of a number of commercial debt recovery matters;
- Acting for a local authority in respect of the recovery of parking fines;
- Advising a national property landlord and freeholder in respect of various commercial and residential property matters.
- Advising in relation to service charge issues and recovery.
- Advising in relation to all residential tenancies.
- Proactively advising all Landlord clients in respect of the new legislation under the Deregulation Act 2015.
Professional Associations and Qualifications
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx) Diploma in Law.
- Recommended Department by The Legal 500 (UK 2016) for Commercial Litigation.