As we live longer and longer, the requirement for private care homes becomes greater and greater presenting the sector with tremendous opportunities. However, recent legislation has also placed heavy regulatory and compliance burdens on those working in the care home sector making the need for specialist legal advice all the more important.
At Ellis Jones, we have a team experienced in the care home sector who are able to guide you through the maze of legislation and help you maximise the business opportunities that the sector currently presents.
We have acted on the acquisition and disposal of numerous care homes and are able to help you with the following:-
- The Regulations and CQC Guidance
- Employment Law issues
- Investigations including Regulatory and Health & Safety
- Coroners’ Inquests
- Developing and expanding care homes including planning issues
- Problems with residents including the recovery of fees
- Dispute resolution
- Corporate and Partnership matters
- Buying or selling care homes
- Leases and other property related matters
Contact our experienced team on 01202 525333 for a no obligation chat or email us: email@example.com